Pushing through the cold and rainy weather (usual for June in Adelaide) the West Franklin Residential Development construction team have reached great heights, 60 meters to be exact.
- Precast stair cores & fins were installed from Level 19 - Level 20 & Level 20 - Level 21.
- Landing of the Level 20 & Level 21 panels & slab pours is now complete
- The North core lift core from Level 21 - Level 22 & Level 22 - Rooftop have been poured.
- Precast stair cores & fins were installed from Level 18 - Level 19 & Level 19 - Level 20.
- The panels have been landed from Level 19 & Level 20 and the Level 19 slab has been poured.
- The final pour & jump of South lift core has been completed
- The team has now dismantled the South core jumpform.